- Junior Research Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (October 2019- December 2020).
- Geoinformatics Engineer, Space Application Centre (SAC-ISRO), Ahmedabad (October 2018- October 2019).
- Ph.D. (Pursuing) Earth Sciences & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India (2021 to present).
- Integrated M.Tech. in Geoinformatics, Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi. (2018)
- Hydrological modeling
- Compound and extreme events
- Remote Senisng and GIS
- Climate change
- Anuj Prakash Kushwaha, Amar Deep Tiwari, Swarup Dangar, Harsh Shah, Shanti Shwarup Mahto, and Vimal Mishra. "Multimodel assessment of water budget in Indian sub-continental river basins." Journal of Hydrology (2021): 126977.. Link
- Google Scholar
- Personal Webpage